1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. 1000pts lots of saurus

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by divineskink, Mar 22, 2008.

1. divineskink
    Skink

divineskink New Member

I recently had an idea about a 1000pts force using 2 units of 20 saurus not many enemy units can stand up to 15 of these guys let alone 20. Here goes :)

Scar vet ,charm of the jaguar warior,GW,LA and shield
    109pts (very cheap)

2X20 saurus with full command
    540pts

2x12 skinks (1 with javs other with blowpipes)
    144pts

5 saurus cav with musician and standard
    205pts

total:998pts

I reliaze i have almost no magic defense but im hoping the CC might of my armie will be able to shove of this. Plus i will probably use the JSoD to hunt enemie wizards seeing as they are usualy easy to kill. What do you think?

2. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

I think your scar-vet isn't priced quite right. Only a few points short, but it would take you over 1k points, if you really want it to be under.

Looks like a solid list. You shouldn't suffer too much with little magic defence at 1k points, hopefully your hard hitting blocks will make up for it.

3. divineskink
    Skink

divineskink New Member

Yer thanks for pointing that out if i play this in a tourney il just take off the shield but i think my friends wont mind if its 2 points over.

Edit: i just got myself 3 kroxigors along with my slaan would it be better to get rid of the saurus cav, put in kroxys and give 1 saurus unit quetzl then not screen them or keep saurus cav?