1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1000pts Practice List

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Draconder, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Draconder
    Saurus

Draconder Active Member

Hello everyone

I have recently got back into Age of Sigmar since the General's Handbook came out and I am really enjoying the matched play. I have only played a few games and really trying to get the hang of the Seaphon and how they work. Still, after a couple games I have something I am wanting to try out.

Leaders
    1 - Saurus Oldblood (100pts)
    1 - Saurus Sunblood (120pts)
    1 - Skink Starpriest (100pts)

Battleline
    10 - Saurus Warriors (100pts)
    10 - Saurus Warriors (100pts)
    10 - Skinks (80pts)

Other
    3 - Terradon Riders (140pts)
    1- Stegadon (260pts)

Goal
    My goal with this is to have a well balanced force able to deal a little bit of magic, shooting as well as close combat. Also one idea is to have a couple synergies running at the same time with the Oldblood and Sunblood allowing for a potential of re-rolls of 1 to hit and wound. Terradon Riders would hunt for isolated enemy units, leaders or warmachines while Skinks provide a screen for the main battleline force.

Although Ripperdactyl's are popular, I believe they are not as effective due to the Rule of Ones and so I prefer the more balanced Terradons (plus, they look nicer.)

Ecozh and Bowser like this.
  2. Ecozh
    Cold One

Ecozh Active Member

I would love to hear your results. I'm currently getting started and my list has some simmilarities.

Although I use a Eternity Warden and 10 guards instead of the old blood and terradon riders to get some more Out of the sunblood.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Bowser likes this.