1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1250 Tournament list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by WhenTheSkinksMarch, Jul 13, 2018.

1. WhenTheSkinksMarch
    Saurus

WhenTheSkinksMarch Active Member

Alright, my local games store has their 2nd monthly AOS tournament coming up next weekend and I'm taking my lizards again, this is the list I've drawn up and would like some input on it

General: Slann Starmaster
    Trait: Vast intellect
    Engine of the Gods
    Artefact: Incandescent Rectricies
    Saurus Astrolith Bearer

Skinks x 20 Boltspitters and shields
    Saurus warriors x 20 clubs

Bastilodon x1

1240/1250

Having the Astrolith is relying on me making it in time, I'm converting one out of left overs, and if it turns out I don't have it ready in time I was thinking of swapping for some rippers or maybe a unit of guard.
    It's a 4 round swiss style tournament against random opponents, so my strategy may change game to game but the main idea will be to cast only 1, 2 if I really need to, spell(s) a turn to build those summoning points up and drop either a unit of rippers or a carno depending on the situation. The engine will hang around near the saurus to buff or heal, and otherwise support them. The skinks sit on or take objectives and the saurus take on other infantry blobs or surround monster units. The bastilodon will either be an artillery unit holding a point/objective or a mobile tank smashing and holding out where I need it.
    Any comments or ideas?

2. Lezlor
    Cold One

Lezlor Active Member

397D7533-9FC3-4F80-A364-14E665C25A81.jpeg
    Hello,
    If you have an eternity warden you could take the eternal warhost and 3 guard. This list is designed to keep the slann safe, not doing spells, while he and the astrolith generate conjuration points. (I used it last night) You’d have 22 minimum by turn 2. (Enough for an engine of the gods, 20 saurus etc) to begin with you can annoy/worry them with rippers skinks and also move 2 units with great rememberer.
    Hope that’s of use.

3. WhenTheSkinksMarch
    Saurus

WhenTheSkinksMarch Active Member

Unfortunately I don't have the eternity warden, he is on my wishlist though.