1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1500 points of lizard part 2

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Lachlin, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Lachlin
    Cold One

Lachlin Well-Known Member

So my last 1500 point list got eaten up by mortal wound bullshit and bad dice rolls on my part. So i hastily threw together this list which seemed to work well.

Scar vet on cold one with quicksilver potion, legendary fighter 100
    Eternity warden 140
    5 guard 100
    5 guard 100
    5 guard 100
    Eternal starhost 80
    Skink priest 100
    10 chameleon skinks 240
    Bastiladon 300
    10 saurus knights 240

I sacrificed 240 points to kill a gorks warpath weilding weirdboy on the first turn before it could activste and i felt totally o.k. with that

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Good list, simple quick and effective.

3. scubrat
    Temple Guard

scubrat Well-Known Member

Let me get this straight, you're trying to combat mortal wounds with elite units?! Eternal starhost will get slaughtered by mortals unfortunately. Shadowstrike can be effective against mortals (unless it's sylvaneth because bugger me will they laugh in the face of your shadowstrike).

Bowser likes this.
  4. Lachlin
    Cold One

Lachlin Well-Known Member

Against the orcs that i faced, i finished deploying first and went first, with the chameleon skinks killing the weirdboy before he ever got to activate, thus neutering his ability to cast foot of gork, so yes, thats what i did. The guard beat every orc unit that they faced after that. I've found that chameleon skinks work very well against most of the casters i faced.

Bowser likes this.