1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1500 pts - Brand New to the Game.

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Hence, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Hence
    Jungle Swarm

Hence New Member

Hey guys,

I am brand new to here, as well as Age of Sigmar, and have decided upon the Seraphon to be my first army. I have a background in wargaming, and as someone who is more of a 'player' than a 'hobbyist', I wanted to jump right in and get your guys opinions on my 1500 pt list - however generic it may be!

Battalion: Freelance Starhost
    Saurus Scar-Vet on Carnosaur
    5 Saurus Knights
    5 Saurus Knights
    5 Saurus Knights

Battalion: Shadowstrike Starhost
    Skink Star-Priest
    5 Chameleon Skinks
    5 Chameleon Skinks
    5 Chameleon Skinks
    3 Ripperdactyl Riders

10 Saurus Guard

Total: 1480

One last thing I wanted to ask from you guys is what dinosaurs are best to use in the current meta? I like the idea of running a list with quite a few behemoths in sometime in the future!

Thanks in advance.

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcme aboard! You have 1 too many chameleon skinks listed there. This army is pretty killer, I suppose the guard are there to pull objectives, though I would probably use the 200 points to make one unit of 10 guard or chameleons and put in either a scar-vet on cold one or a skink priest with Priestly trappings.

I'd say the current and standing meta for Behemoths is going to be bastiladon. Get a couple and just enjoy! If you have a slann and a decent amount of points go for an engine of the gods, and a Troglodon? if you want a faster more combat focused then Stegadon and more carnosaurs. As always the Dread Saurian is a fearsome beast but is expensive, points cost and real cost.