1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. 2 Reports: vs Lizardmen and vs High Elves

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by hdctambien, Jun 21, 2013.

1. hdctambien
    Terradon

hdctambien Active Member

I just posted two new Battle Reports from recent 2500 point games I played.

One was a Lizardmen Civil War: http://skinksofwinter.blogspot.com/2013/06/battle-report-lizardmen-vs-lizardmen.html

I was playing my 4 Stegadon list and my opponent had 2 stegadons himself. There were a lot of big dinosaurs on the table.

Then I played High Elves: http://skinksofwinter.blogspot.com/2013/06/high-elves.html

This was a less-Stegadon-heavy list. I'm experimenting with a hoard formation Skrox unit. This battle didn't go as well as I would have liked...

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

In the battle againt the elves why did the Skink/Kroxigor unit run?
    (They are immune to fear)

3. hdctambien
    Terradon

hdctambien Active Member

When the eagle killed the last red chameleon the Sink/Krox unit had to take a panic check because it was within 6" of an annihilated friendly unit. They were out of range of my General/BSB and I rolled terribly (5, 5, 4)

That was a turn of events that neither of us expected.

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

I supose the eagle rear charged fleeing the unit the nex turn and killed it...

Tough break. :(

5. NexS1
    Carnasaur

NexS1 Well-Known Member

That was a terribly unfortunate turn of events in the HE game.
    As a HE player, I was very (VERY) surprised at the fact he took Shadow Warriors and no other special choices., and filled up on core choices. Not a single Phoenix Guard, Swordmaster, White Lion or Dragon Prince. Very odd indeed.

On a normal day, your army should have squished these elves (as they picked alot of low strength units). I would have Put a sallie behind the chamos and pulled the knights out for an extra warm sunday afternoon (fire!).

Also, a word of warning - if you see Dragon Princes, do not send salamanders after them (2+ ward vs. fire).