1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000 - first eternal starhost

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by teorole, Jan 29, 2018.

1. teorole
    Jungle Swarm

teorole New Member

Hi all!
    I think that this formation is the better one in 2000points, and competitive game play.
    What do u think about it?

Kroak - 450
    Warden - 140
    Priest - 80
    Starpriest - 80
    Astrolith - 160

5 guard
    10 guard
    15 guard - total 600

Bastilladon with solar - 280
    Eternal - 130

Total 1920

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

I think any list creating a reasonable amount of mortal wounds will tear through those Guards like through paper, that's the main problem of Guards right now, sadly.

For the same price you could get 120 Skinks.

Kroak is nice but on his own he will not do enough damage (especially without the Vortex, and he will be much more vulnerable without it), nor will the lone Bastiladon.

So while that list is probably the death of every low to mid tier army it will be very unlikely to survive against top tier armies.

teorole likes this.
  3. Full Metal Maggot
    Skink

Full Metal Maggot Member

Drop starpriest for 80 points in summoning for either a second priest or starpriest depending on your matchup / if you fail to get the priest buff off on a critical turn.

Drop the guard down to 5 man squads. Maybe 1 10 man squad. Take some squads of skinks / razordons to fill out points and give you objective grabbers and flankers.

Aginor, teorole and crazyeye45 like this.
  4. teorole
    Jungle Swarm

teorole New Member

I ll try drop 5 guard for vortex and defend my kroak, or drop it for 1 more bastil+goe.