1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000 GH2 competitive

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Tizianolol, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

hi all, tons of new stuffs for seraphon! I wanna post my first attempt list for gh2

Old blood carno 280
    -general
    -mighty war leader (cast his command ability + inspiring presence)
    - Coronal shield

Scar vet on carno 240
    - blade of realities

Slann 260

Sunblood 120

2x10 saurus war 200
    40 saurus war 360
    4 salamanders 160
    1 razodont 40
    Sunclaw starhost 130

For summon : 1 astrolith bearer (160)
    1 skins handlers (40)
    Tot 1990

There are many combo in this list
    I can teleport saurus and summon bearer , if I'm lucky I got +1 charge for slann

I can teleport sally and summon handlers and I can shoot big monster/big hero of enemy

Oboncarno can use command ability on scar vet carno and inspiring presence big unit of saurus

Razodont can help an unit of saurus to hold points

What do you think guys?:)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Buldi likes this.
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

If I am not mistaken it is not allowed to bring the same artefact twice.
    You have to choose a different artefact for one of your heros.

Also keep in mind if the Slann is not your general you cannot port more than one unit per round.

Tizianolol likes this.
  3. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

I didn t know about artifact. About slann i know it, the plan was 1 turn sally + summon handlers and i can shoot , after 40 saurus teleport plus astrolith summon. They are easy to summon so i think it can work:)

Aginor likes this.
  4. Aginor
    Slann

Ah, OK, yeah that could work.

Tizianolol likes this.
  5. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

About sunclaw starhost there arte no Faq that said sunblood saurus has to be near units of the battalion for +1 attack with jaw s and -1 rend bonus?:)

6. Aginor
    Slann

I checked the FAQ and errata in the app, nothing in there about the Sunclaw Starhost. So no, no restrictions as far as I know.

Tizianolol likes this.
  7. Solaris
    Skink

Solaris Member

Where did you find the artefacts? I suspect that the blade of realities is only going to apply to one of the rider's weapons, that's how they do it in Destruction nowadays. I'm pretty sure this is a general design decision.

I'm not sure what the purpose is of the Razordon instead of another Salamander in your list. I'm also unsure on the Old Blood, I think buffing your big Saurus block would add more damage.

I really, really, really like the idea of summoning the Astrolith Bearer and the Handlers though, very creative!

Tizianolol likes this.
  8. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

1 razodont because i think if alone Is more usefull then a sally .. He got more range and attacks. I use him just because i got 40 points to spend.ye people thinks that summon Is good for strong units.. But summon a support unit Is cheap and easy to make:)
    About artifact rumors said that you can chose every melee weapon but we have to see, anyway this Is item to run, the rest is bad for carno .

About oldblood on carno the plan is give his command ability to scar vet , making him very scary, in the same time I can give inspiring. Presence to my warriors thx to command trait
    I got 2 scary fast monsters really good in melee and vs hordes ( I think gh2 will be hordes meta ) :)
    I think saurus with battalion are strong enought, my opponent got many problems to face:)

9. crazyhorse1321
    Skink

crazyhorse1321 Member

I'm pretty sure they said on the steam the other day that mounts can not use an artifact unless it says so. They flipped it from the way GHB1 was.

Tizianolol likes this.
  10. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

Ok thx a lot!:)