1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. 2000 point army

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Kovash, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Kovash
    Skink

Kovash New Member

Hey:
    I need a 2000 point army, but I do not know what to buy. I am going to get the battalion and an oldblood, but need advise on what to get.

Peace
    kov

2. SohCahToa
    Kroxigor

SohCahToa New Member

The issue with the battalion becomes whether or not you want SCOR :) .

That said, if you are including SCOR in your list I would suggest investing in another box of skinks, a skink priest, and kroxigors (in that order).

For 750-1k, a JSOD, SCOR, and SW should get you by, while I always suggest investing in skinks early. With sacred hosts, skinks can be adapted to perform a variety of tasks, and, like it or not, the Lizzie list is inherently a skirmishing/non battle-line list. While 1-2 BSoTepok will be good for ~750, once you hit 1k+ skink priest is a must (plus the lore of heavens is beastly). The reasoning behind kroxigors is a no brainer.

And, right now there are several great sales going on online (god bless the American recession)
    http://usacomicbooks.stores.yahoo.net/wafaliba.html