1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000 point list advice and help.

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by TheCrux, May 25, 2018.

1. TheCrux
    Saurus

TheCrux Member

Hi gus,

I'm slowly building my army up and am still a bit of a noob. So far I own the following:

48 x Skinks
    12 x Warriors
    20 x Knights
    1 x Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur
    1 x Bastiladon
    1 x Skink Starpriest
    1 x Engine of the Gods

I'm looking to purchase some more models to create the attached 2200 point army.

raylist.png

My questions:

What do you think I can drop to get this to 2000 points if needed?
    What artefacts do you think I should choose for my leaders?
    Which Leader should be my general?

Any other criticism is welcome! I normally play against Ironjawz and Sylvaneth.

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Ok, let's see....

Ok, first of all:
    Kitbash yourself two Skinks so you have 50. You can use parts from the Stegadon and Ripper kits for that.

About the list:

Who is your general? I assume the ScarVet on Cold one to make the Saurus Knights more effective.

You could probably drop one of the bataillons. The Firelance isn't _bad_ per se, and the idea of using it together with a Shadowstrike for a Hammer & Anvil tactic is tempting, but it probably won't be super effective here.
    The other thing is: everything will outrun the arriors, and even if they do get into combat they won't do much. IMO not worth it.

So variant #1: Merge the Knights into 2x10 and drop the Firelance. Also drop the Warriors.

Variant #2: Drop the Engine of the Gods. Without a Slann to improve its result it isn't worth it IMO.

TheCrux likes this.
  3. TheCrux
    Saurus

TheCrux Member

great, thanks for the advice.