1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000 Seraphon in works

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by little-myth, Mar 30, 2018.

1. little-myth
    Carnasaur

little-myth Well-Known Member

Currently writing out a list at the moment, decided to sit and make one when the local GW posted about a matched play game tomorrow. I doubt I won't be going but I thought of making one anyway.
    It's just picking out heroes and maybe a few extras depending. It all depends what I have in the collection.

So far:

Skinks- 30
    Skinks- 10
    Saurus- 20

Taking a Thunderquake

Troglodon (don't have an EotG yet)
    Bastiladon X2
    Kroxigor- 3

Could take a Razor or Salamander with handlers instead of the Kroxi but I felt they would benefit that bit more from the Thunderquake. Might change up the battleline.
    Now for heroes. One of the obvious choices is a Slann, would be more useful for the Thunderquake. Maybe take a Astrolith Bearer alongside. Hmmm there is a few choices of what I could take but the army is not pure Skink or Saurus so some heroes won't be used to full potential.

If I was to go, I would say I may possibly go up against Sylvaneth, Daughters of Kain, Death and possibly a mixed Destruction army. So need to consider that.

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Tough decision.
    With that kind of enemies I think a Thunderquake plus a lot of Skinks could do well. Sylvaneth will probably bring a Treelord ancient and/or Alarielle. The latter is hard to kill but you can try and snipe the Treelord.
    For Death...a Slann is a must since both Nagash and Arkhan are common and they have strong spells. And then try to not get tangled up by Skeletons and snipe their heroes yo get rid of that damn regeneration a bit.

little-myth likes this.
  3. little-myth
    Carnasaur

little-myth Well-Known Member

Yep all tough decisions, the games are going at the moment but the manager hasn't posted pictures yet. The list is now just for future use.
    Did had the moment of the Kroxi making beetle soup in the past, I doubt it would happen again as she might decide to use the trees this time.
    Trying to think who has a Nagash, I know of an existence of a Death player but haven't seen their army. This is what happens when I don't take part more often.

The small issue of having a wide variety army, the many lists that can be made. Yet having the all-round army requires so much thought.