1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000pt Lizard mix

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by azazek, Sep 7, 2016.

1. azazek
    Jungle Swarm

azazek New Member

Hi all, after some study period i ended up with this list. I think it's a good one, with great mortal wounds output, magics, shots, and good combat.

Sunblood
    Loremaster
    Skink Starpriest
    Skink Starseer
    Celestial Hurricanum
    Dragonlord
    Bastiladon
    Freeguild handgunners
    Skinks
    Saururs Warriors
    Kurnoth Hunters with bows
    Gryp-Hound
    2000pt

As i sayed we have lot of mortal wounds potentials (MAX 5d6, usualy 12 mortal wounds), lots of fire, good combat with the dragonlord+sunblood+bastiladon, great magic, ability and sinergy. Cosmic Herald is just op, curse of fate is great on the Hurricanum, Hand of Glory can be used on the dragonlord or basti, starlight is realy useful against enemy that trigger ability on 6+ to hit or the mage cna be used for a shield. The 3 battlelines are a good mix of fire, combat and mobility. Their role is just to take objective and support. kurnot ar just too good to not use them. Gryp is there only to not let the enemy pop units on our face.

let me know wath you think :)

tnx and sorry for my english

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bradifer
    Skink

Bradifer Member

Here's the list with points:
    http://bit.ly/2cd7QUK

Leaders
    Skink Starpriest (100)
    Skink Starseer (160)
    Saurus Sunblood (120)
    Loremaster (100)
    Dragonlord (400)
    Celestial Hurricanum With Celestial Battlemage (320)

Units
    Skinks x 10 (80)
    - Boltspitters & Star bucklers
    Saurus Warriors x 10 (100)
    - Club
    Freeguild Handgunners x 10 (100)
    Kurnoth Hunters x 3 (180)
    -Bows
    Gryph-Hound x 1 (40)

Behemoths
    Bastiladon (300)
    Total: 2000/2000

Looks like it's powerful, and fun.
    Adding in Kurnoth Hunters certainly feels a bit cheesy and out of context.
    Also it looks like your only strategy...tactics wise...is to shoot the enemy and table them, while your minimum cheap battleline units sit on objectives.
    Also your sunblood has no synergy and would be better as another 10 warriors to soak wounds.

3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

This looks amazing! I think I want to get some models and try this out!

4. azazek
    Jungle Swarm

azazek New Member

yhea, kurnoths are out of context, but they are just too good for 180pts, probably they are one of the best unit in the game. Usualy i use the drakelord as general so he can use his command ability to reroll hits and he is free to move aoround. Sunblood role is to stay near warriors and handgunners and help them against fast enemy. he is a strong hero, for only 120pt you have a killing maniac that can hold the ground against most of the fast enemy that come near the battle line. I don't like warrior and from my experience they just die the moment something touch them, would be nice to take out them and add in glade guard, but i don't have the models and we need 20extra points. Of course the plan is simple: fire as much as you can on the enemy using our fire range superiority, take down hard enemy with mortal wounds, finish the enemy in close combat. The list is flexible to all 6 scenary, we can move or stay stationary, split force or stay as one.

Bowser likes this.