1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. 2400 tournament practice

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Nukes4life, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Nukes4life
    Saurus

Nukes4life Member

Hey all, firstly sorry for spamming this forum, there are just so many options. Well tomorrow I am playing my first 2400 point game and since I am going to play a tournament I would like to play with a good list to practice. First off I got a tip saying i should play with just skinks in core. I have played a couple of games where the sauri have done very well but Those were not competitive lists so would like some advive there. Secondly war machine hunters, I will have 3 terradon and could convert some chameleons. What should I take out and for what?

This is what I've got now:

Slann BSB Banner of discipline, becalming cogitation, soul of stone, harmonic convergence, focus of mystery, channeling staff and an obsidian lodestone

Skink priester lvl1 beasts, scroll

Scar vet, gw, co, dawnstone, gamblers armour

6x 10 skink skirmishers
    2x 13 skink skirmishers

25 Temple guard, full command with Warrior bane on the champ and razor standard

Stegadon

Ancient stegadon
    2x salamander with snack

Any tips or improvements? And what should I trade in for terradon when I have them?
    Thanks in advance!

2. wildfish09
    Jungle Swarm

wildfish09 New Member

try to get some razerdons and teradons,

3. Nukes4life
    Saurus

Nukes4life Member

All right then how about this? Will be playing a friend with high elves on saturday. Would this be an ok list for a tournament? I've heard a lot of Chaos and Dark Elves are attending and dont have experience with those :s

Slann BSB Banner of discipline, becalming cogitation, soul of stone, harmonic convergence, focus of mystery, channeling staff and an obsidian lodestone

Skink priester lvl1 beasts, scroll

Scar vet, gw, co, dawnstone, gamblers armour

6x 10 skink skirmishers
    2x 13 skink skirmishers

24 Temple guard, full command with Warrior bane on the champ and banner of Swiftness
    Stegadon
    3 terradon

Ancient stegadon with sharpened horn
    salamander with snack