1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2K Army List

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Koriialstraz, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Koriialstraz
    Temple Guard

Koriialstraz Well-Known Member

EDIT : I just saw that there is a section "Seraphon Army List", but I don't know how to move my post, if someone can tell how to do it.

Hello everyone.

I'm new on this forum. I hope I do things rights. If not, please feel free to tell me.
    I'm also new to AoS and the Seraphon army.So I would like to share with you my list of my current army to have your opinions on it.
    I like to collect, that's why for now I don't have more than one type of troupes.
    I started with the "Start collecting" pack and buy the other things afterwards.

Heroes :
    • Slann Starmaster
    • Engine of the Gods
    • Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur
    • Saurus Eternity Warden
    • Skink Chief (Ornate Club & Blowpipe)
    • Skink Starpriest
    Units :
    • 5 x Saurus Guard
    • 5 x Saurus Guard
    • 5 x Saurus Guard
    • 5 x Saurus Knights
    • 10 x Saurus Warriors (Clubs)
    • 20 x Skinks (Boltspitters & Star Bucklers)
    • 1 x Salamanders
    • 3 x Skink Handlers
    Battalions :
    • Eternal Starhost
    My list is in the PDF too.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Attached Files:

2. scubrat
    Temple Guard

scubrat Well-Known Member

You've got a lot of chaff by the looks of things, those 10 saurus warriors and 20 skinks won't do a great deal in that list so I'd cut them out because put it this way, 260pts could get you a scar vet on a carnosaur, slann or stegadon. Eternal starhost is a good battalion provided you don't play against armies that can dish out mortal wounds, then they become very overpriced (saurus guard seem to be one of the few elite units that isn't that elite!) I'd pick a different starhost and roll with that.

3. Koriialstraz
    Temple Guard

Thanks for your analyse ! I'll try to keep that in mind when I'll buy new units.

4. Archkyrie11
    Cold One

Archkyrie11 Active Member

I'd hang on a couple weeks for the new handbook before you buy models as well, point changes could change things

Seraphage and scubrat like this.
  5. Koriialstraz
    Temple Guard

Yes of course. I don't intend to buy new units for the moment, I want to finish to paint all the ones I have already and I'll be on vacation during 3 weeks at the end of the month. So I think the next time I'll buy a unit will be at the end of September, and by that time, the new handbook will be out :D

Seraphage likes this.