1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2k Eternal Starhost

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Urmomadon, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Urmomadon
    Jungle Swarm

Urmomadon New Member

So far what im working with is:

Heroes:
    Lord Kroak (450)
    Eternity Warden (140)
    General, Tenacious
    Astrolith Bearer (160)
    Oldblood on Carno (260)

Incandescent Rectrices​

Battleline:
    X5 Saurus Guard (90)
    X5 Saurus Guard (90)
    X10 Saurus Guard (180)

Behemoths:
    Bastiladon (280)

Flying:
    X3 Ripperdactyl (140)

Battalion:
    Eternal Starhost (150)

Endless Spells:
    Umbral Spellportal (60)

2000/2000

The general Idea is to wall up objectives with the Starhost. While walled up, set up the Spellportal inside the opponents' army and hammer with Lord Kroak's favorite spell while leaving one spell slot unused for the 3 summoning points. If I get lucky and roll a 3 on my summon points due to the Astrolith, I can summon a 12 point unit on turn 2 while going first. If I get a 2 it's guranteed to get the 12 points if I go second while it still has the potential to get another 2, giving me 12, if I go first instead.

The Ripperdactyls are just as happy with the new FAQ as Lord Kroak, so Kroak will be deep striking the scariest thing in the enemy's Army with them. Im not too worried about them dying because I'll use the 12 summon points on another unit of Rippers so i can do it again. If they live they will 'port out so the toad can find a new target to be theoretically infinitely pecked to death

The Carno is there to be a beatstick, and because I have him and I like him :) however I'm open to the idea of removing him so that I have something to spend a large amount of SPs on if I end up with a surplus.

The Rail Gun Turtle will to turtle things in the back like usual.

I'm open to suggestions on what I could change. I mainly just love Kroak and the Rippers and wanted to see if I could do something fun with them.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

May work. But make sure you kill any enemy mortal wound sources as quickly as possible.

3. Lorrec
    Skink

Lorrec Active Member

I’m running a similar list, since you can take an extra artifact with your battalion check out the Lens of Refraction from the Hysh artifacts. It’s great for protecting your Guard from mortal wound spells.

Aginor likes this.
  4. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Yep, that will help a lot.

Lorrec likes this.
  5. Urmomadon
    Jungle Swarm

Urmomadon New Member

I will definitely take a look at that artifact!