1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2k Heavenswatch with 500pt side board

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Skinnyboy, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Skinnyboy
    Saurus

Skinnyboy Member

Hey Guys,

Been a looong time since I posted on these forums but I'm back and ready to show the glory of Seraphon. Have a big event coming up in a few months and using it as a chance to update and rebase/touch up my seraphon. Its a two day, 5 game, 30ish player event with a different scenario on every table using time of war rules. Match play list construction but win conditions are varied and unpredictable.

Meta is fairly diverse but i can expect ~50% chaos (all flavors), several stormcast and a smattering of everything else.

Here's the list

Starseer
    Priest w/ trappings
    Priest w/ trappings
    Astrolith bearer

3x10 skinks w/ spitters and shields
    3x5 chamo skinks
    3x bastiladons

Heavenswatch starhost

Sideboard
    Eternity Warden
    15x Saurus Guard
    Skink Chief

Regular army is two drops (battalion+astrolith bearer) so I will often have the choice of first turn. Astrolith bearer is for the full reroll to hit as 4's on bastis can be swingy and for redundancy in case the starseer is killed. Chamos are key for objective grabbing but can be dropped with a basti for my side board which is good for objective holding. Everything basically advances forward w/ heros hidden behind bastis and skinks forming a screen in front. chamos drop for snipes and objectives.

Post your thoughts below, I'd love to hear them!