1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2k tournament oriented list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by BangLash, Aug 5, 2017.

1. BangLash
    Jungle Swarm

BangLash New Member

I'm currently thinking about a list like this:
    Heroes
    Saurus Eternity Warden (140)
    Skink Priest (100) - Priestly Trappings
    Skink Priest (100) - Priestly Trappings
    Saurus Sunblood (120)
    Saurus Oldblood (100) - Suntooth Maul
    Units
    10 x Saurus Guard (200)
    10 x Saurus Guard (200)
    5 x Saurus Guard (100)
    5 x Chameleon Skinks (120)
    5 x Chameleon Skinks (120)
    Behemoths
    2x Bastiladon (300)
    Battalions
    Eternal Starhost (80)

So it's 1980/2000
    My plan is to keep the Guards in 5 inches from the heroes and have them on: Save 2+ rerollable, Bravery 12, 3 attacks each, rerollable to wound and rerollable 1s to hit against one unit. So a pretty unkillable (without mortals or high rend) center that can be up to 50 inches (!!!) wide if needed. Then I either put the basties in front of the heroes to block opponents line of sight or send them into some corridors or put them on the objective. And the chameleons of course for getting objectives/ambushing heroes.

Does it even make sense? Would you guys change anything? A carno instead of second basti?

2. Archkyrie11
    Cold One

Archkyrie11 Active Member

Only the usual complaint about the Guard, If your opponent has lots of mortal wounds, you are toast. If, not they are going to have a very rough time killing that.

2 Basti's are very hard to kill however, I recently played a game where majority of my army was killed turn 1 and still pulled a victory cause my opponent could not get my 2 off of objectives

Seraphage likes this.
  3. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

Hey there !

If you do know that you won't be facing mortal wounds it does ! I would drop the one priest for a skink priest probably though.
    You will be lacking the magic + starlight or some mortal wound span can be game changing !

If you do know you will be facing lots of mortal wounds.. well.. you better rethink it !

Bastiladons are gold. Mine made huge differences in all the match ups so far