1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial A Cowboy For All

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by A Steaming Kroak, Sep 7, 2013.

1. monders
    Skink

monders New Member

Just dropping a comment so it's easier for me to find this when I'm rewriting my list over the next few days!

2. Kcibrihp-Esurc
    Razordon

Kcibrihp-Esurc Well-Known Member

I took scar-vet cowboy no. 2 to a comp and he died almost every single time :( first time he was teaching a big unit of regenerating vampire-blood-fed-ghoul-thingies a lesson when the vampire killed him in a challenge (although the only unit that didn't die was a salamander) then he was killed by a Keeper of Secrets he was killed by a lord on Pegasus back third game, fourth game he survived fifth game he did too and I was tabled by a pair of Carnos sixth (he was killed by a trio of rippers with toad rage on him)

Could you please try some skink chief cowboys?
    Possibly on rippers cause you can make the chief the survivable one and the Ripperdactyl riders are glass cannons so they should be good cowboys

n810 likes this.
  3. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

What is your opinion on putting all your eggs in one basket and having an OB and two SV (all tooled up) with 5 CoR?

I'm about to play a WoC army and I had an idea to mire most of his troops down between two Saurus/Steg combos (with a couple of Krox to throw in where needed) and then have that CO deathstar go after the Chaos Knights or Demon Prince.