1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Active Memeber Title Alteration

Discussion in 'Ideas, problems and feedback' started by Lord Grok Of Xillaqua, Dec 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Lord Grok Of Xillaqua
    Kroxigor

Lord Grok Of Xillaqua Well-Known Member

I didn't know where else to create this thread but I hope this is the right place. I've noticed that the "member title" in orange on every members posts has some alterations for certain individuals to reflect their position on the 9th age forum. I was wondering if I could have something similar since I'm the head member of their Lexicon Team?

2. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Pinktaco Vessel of the Old Ones Staff Member

This was only given to the people directly working with the book (Mr Phat, Sauric Ace). The idea in this specific case was that they'd be more recognizeable, which is important since they deal with the communication between the staff members and communities.

The reason I have a tag is because I'm a mod - so all mods can give themselves a tag.

You obviously did a great job and for that I'm thankful, but we didn't want to handle out tags for everyone. Otherwise we'd have to give out tags to a lot of people who work with other things on this forum. :)

3. Lord Grok Of Xillaqua
    Kroxigor

Lord Grok Of Xillaqua Well-Known Member

I understand, Pinktaco. I just wanted to know If it could be done, thanks for the speedy reply. :)

Pinktaco likes this.