1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Age of sigmar 3 player scenarios?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by WadeTheMediocre, Sep 2, 2015.

1. WadeTheMediocre
    Skink

WadeTheMediocre New Member

This weekend some friends and I are playing sugmar, unfortunately there's only 3 with armies so we need a scenario or setup for 3, as far as I know the books don't mention 3 player setups, is there a site with good homemade scenarios I could browse or any other suggestions? I was thinking of using the "The Tower" scenario with 1 in the center and 1 at either end but am looking for options.

2. WadeTheMediocre
    Skink

Oh, and its one seraphon, one stormcast, one chaos demons.

3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

You could have smaller seraphon, & stormcast armies against a larger chaos demons army.

4. Mr Phat
    Skink Chief

Mr Phat 9th Age Army Support

I think what Games Workshop would answer would be close to

< Rainbows >
    < JazzHands >
    :D MAKE YOUR OWN! :D
    < /JazzHands >
    < /Rainbows >

5. Khelandros
    Cold One

Khelandros Active Member

Saw this on /r/AgeOfSigmar today.
    Supposedly for 4 players.
    Top secret!

6. Kultak
    Skink

Kultak Member

A scenario that my friends and I are going to try is two smaller armies against a larger army. The defending army tries to hold as long as possible. The two smaller armies will be 75% of the larger army (i.e. 100 models/wounds, pick your poison, for the large army; 75 models/wounds for the smaller armies.)

Below is a picture of where to set up.(Change it as necessary.) If you use it let me know how it goes.

3 Player Scenario.jpg

Enjoy!

7. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

I played a 3 way game with my son and his friend

Ogre V Lizardmen set up at each end of the table but after turn 1 before any combat a invading Dark elve force is spotted 1/2 up the table and coming from the side.

Similar to what @Kultak has posted in that the DE are the largest force, will the Ogre and Lizardmen team up to crush the DE or is there darker workings a foot.

In the end I split the DE and attacked both Ogre and Lizardmen and got crushed but the boys loved it.

n810 likes this.
  8. WadeTheMediocre
    Skink

I was considering something like that, just with a time limit maybe, maybe allow 2 generals for the larger force and when they die they lose? Maybe a tower scenario with two towers? Make a scoring system, towers + heroes killed vs turns held?

9. Kultak
    Skink

Kultak Member

Instead of a time limit, you might want to consider 3 – 4 rounds. I’m not sure about the two generals. It will quickly turn into a character sniping contest and a good round of shooting will take care of them.