1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallery An Accurate Assessment?

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Mordegald, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Mordegald
    Jungle Swarm

Mordegald New Member

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B37VhVSliyofbHVEWGxWZW41S0k/edit

Does this look about right to y'all? Cuz it's all I can imagine when I foist a Power Drain off on some poor sod's best wizard.

Edit: Internet ate my image. Have a link instead.

Edit to the Edit: Apparently I forgot to adjust the share settings. A-derp.

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

and we don't have permision to view your link either... :shamefullyembarrased:

3. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Will the link is finally working. Overall I like the illustration and think it conveys the core concept well but I'm not sure I like the details.

I think it would look better without so literal of a "hand" of the old ones involved. Also, it looks like the Slann is channeling the power drain with his own abilities. Cupped Hands is a magical item so the mystic energy should be channeled through a conduit of some kind.

4. Switchblade
    Saurus

Switchblade New Member

I've always imagined it as a sort of mystical fog that emanates from a crystal chalice on the Palanquin, which creeps along the jungle floor, pooling inbetween fallen logs and ruined stones, terrifying normal troopers, but engulfing the first wizard it encounters.

5. Natural 20
    Saurus

Natural 20 Member

LMAO!!!! That pic was funny he reminded me of Racoom from DBZ

Slann activates Cupped Hands: "Now you'll see my ultimate technique!" (MOUTH BEAM)

I imagine it would be like that or he'd be like the Dovakin he just shouts "FROG RO DAH!" enemy wizard launches into chaos realm :mad: