1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Dallas area players?

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Iggy Koopa, May 13, 2010.

1. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

All,

So I've been in the Dallas area for about 4 months now but am yet to find a place to play. I'll admit that I haven't been looking that hard but now I'll be moving into my new spot tomorow (Friday) and will be in the Arlington area. I'd love to meet some new gamers and settle down in a new spot where I can get in some good 'ole Warhammer games. If anybody on this forum is in the area and can recommend a spot I'd love to hang out and play. Thanks a lot and here's to finding a new "shop" (that's what we used to call our gaming store).

Iggy Koopa

2. Caneghem
    Carnasaur

Caneghem New Member

Well, San Antonio is a bit of a drive, but if I wind up moving north I'll be in the same boat. Our warhammer hangout Central Command in San Antonio shut down last year, which really blew. But there are always tournaments! You may try surfing around online, you might find a gamer group in your area.