1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Any idea when the engine of the gods kit will be back on sale

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Pyro5torm, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Pyro5torm
    Skink

Pyro5torm New Member

Been looking at what people recommend running and a lot of people have said engine of the gods is pretty good. Had a look on gw's website and they're out of stock and no where else I've looked seems to have them, anybody know why?

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. Hij4cker
    Skink

Hij4cker New Member

I think it is a gw exclusive model, noone else can sell it. They will probably have some in stock soon

3. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

If you have a GW store or GW sanctioned store near you then they should be able to get web orders at retailer prices. They might be willing to bring it for you and/or have one already.

4. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

Was talking to my LGS owner the other day, his rep informed him that a lot of the exclusive out of stocks aren't actually caused by being out of stock, (GW makes their own product) but due to being out of packaging for that particular item, and then having to order the packaging and wait for the company that makes that for them process their order. would be interesting to find out how accurate that assessment is. it makes logical sense to me at least lol.

5. nomis
    Cold One

nomis Well-Known Member

Check your local store, the old manager of a North East store collected seraphon, so he kept a couple of bits out the back. I managed to get a couple of razordons without having to order them in there.

Its a long shot mind!

Alternatively, check ebay. I got mine for v cheap there. I had to strip it before repainting mind but it was worth it for the price reduction (got it for about 18 quid, posted.

6. Asamu
    Temple Guard

Asamu Well-Known Member

Engine of the gods is the same kit as the regular stegadon, so if that's in stock, you can get it and make an engine of the gods.

Zunhs and Hij4cker like this.
  7. Plavski
    Jungle Swarm

Plavski New Member

Zunhs likes this.