1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Hobby Blog - Realm of Plastic

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Jamie the Jasper, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Jamie the Jasper
    Jungle Swarm

Jamie the Jasper New Member

Hi!

I'm not a Lizardmen/Seraphon player, but I have a Warhammer Age of Sigmar blog - Realm of Plastic - and I'd be interested to hear what kind of content you guys would like to see.

I mostly cover the hobby side of things - collecting, painting, converting, tutorials, etc. A lot of that should be relevant and interesting to fantasy miniature collectors in general, regardless of what system you play. I also review products from a hobbyist's perspective (rather than a gaming/competitive perspective). I've already done one review for the new Beasts of Chaos battletome, and I plan to go back and do the same for past battletomes, including Seraphon.

So if there's anything in particular that you'd like to see from a Lizardmen/Seraphon collector's perspective, please let me know.

Cheers!

Jamie

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!
    Normally I would kinda dislike that your first post is advertising for your blog, BUT:
    - the lost city base tutorial is awesome
    - I like your review of the Beastmen Battletome

I'll check out your blog now and then. :)

3. Jamie the Jasper
    Jungle Swarm

Jamie the Jasper New Member

Haha! Yeah, I appreciate that hawking your wares in your first post is going to be frowned upon BUT I am genuinely interested to see if there's anything I can do that will be of special interest to Lizardmen/Seraphon players. Seraphon haven't received much attention in AoS so far despite having a very dedicated fanbase, so if there's anything I can do to create some appealing content for the community I'd love to do it. Thanks for your kind comments by the way.

So if anyone has a particular basing scheme, paint scheme, conversion, terrain project, etc that they'd like to see I'm open to giving it a try. Seraphon are celestial beings of Azyr now, so I was thinking of exploring different ways of creating Azyr-themed bases for example. It's a realm that doesn't get a lot of attention and can be hard to visualise, so I think that could be interesting to tackle.

Any and all ideas welcome!

Captaniser likes this.