1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kimbie, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Kimbie
    Skink

Kimbie Member

Hi, so after parting ways with my Lizards back in 7th Ed when moved over to 40K our gaming group has picked up AoS and we are enjoying it, already have a large 2500 point Chaos army but wanted something different, as found it hard to be chaos but not dedicated to one god if you wanted some big monsters.

So decided to go back to Lizards sorry Seraphon, well a trip to Warhammer World and 1 getting started box and a dread saurian later and well time to pick colours again.

I will probally end up going with purple like my last army was, though might go for purple on the troops and the monster a contrasting colour, who knows yet.

Kimbie

Scalenex, Warden, n810 and 2 others like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! 2500 point games are always fun! Can't wait to see what you do with the dread saurian!

Crowsfoot likes this.
  3. Kimbie
    Skink

Kimbie Member

lol not sure yet, need to get him in a bath as got a lot of mold release on him, need to find a base for him, i am sure ebay will provide a suitable MDF oval lol

Colour wise i have a few ideas but see what happens, i am no where near an expert painter but will make it look the best I can. Though I am still umming and arrhing over the colours of the whole army at the moment.

Bowser and n810 like this.
  4. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Welcome aboard, so are you UK based?

5. Kimbie
    Skink

Kimbie Member

I am yes, over Peterborough way hence WHW being a short and always expensive car journey away lol

Bowser and Crowsfoot like this.
  6. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

I too rejoined the hobby after a long hiatus. Whatever your needs are, we got you covered.

Painting and converting. We got you covered. Tips and techniques, honest but polite critiques and models to inspire you. We got it.

Gameplay. We cover tactics, list building and battle reports for 8th Edition Warhammer, 9th Age Warhammer, Age of Sigmar Warhammer, and Kings of War.

We have fiction, aka fluff pieces. It's mostly 8th Edition/Age of Sigmar but we welcome all fluff. It doesn't have to be reptilian, it doesn't even need to be gaming.

And We got forums to talk about memes, Star Wars, and whatnot.