1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back to WHFB

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by miniaturebrushwork, Aug 24, 2016.

1. miniaturebrushwork
    Skink

miniaturebrushwork Member

Hello,
    I´m quiet long in the hobby now starting out with whfb (vamps) and wh40k (tau), but trough some bad decisions made by GW I drifted away and played skirmishers and historical systems for nearly a decade now.
    In my blog you can see a bit of my madness ^^
    https://miniaturebrushwork.wordpress.com/
    Since we are bringing Blood Bowl back to life in our hobby club I decidet to raise a Lizardmen army
    besides my slann team.

cheers

2. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Your blog has some good stuff! Especially that first scaly dude on the front! Looking forward to see what you have to offer!

3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard officially! Can't wait to see the rest of your blood bowl team!

4. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

That kroxigor... I'm in love.

I wrote some semi-unresolved blood bowl Lizardmen fiction earlier this year, and Discomute did a Stunty League Beasts of Lustria Bloodbowl fluff and list last year (I did the pictures)

Therefore, because of my recent interest in Bloodbowl...

That Kroxigor... I'm in love.

Warden likes this.
  5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

I too rejoined the hobby after a long hiatus. Whatever your needs are, we got you covered.

Painting and converting. We got you covered. Tips and techniques, honest but polite critiques and models to inspire you. We got it.

Gameplay. We cover tactics, list building and battle reports for 8th Edition Warhammer, 9th Age Warhammer, Age of Sigmar Warhammer, and Kings of War.

We have fiction, aka fluff pieces. It's mostly 8th Edition/Age of Sigmar but we welcome all fluff. It doesn't have to be reptilian, it doesn't even need to be gaming.

And We got forums to talk about memes, Star Wars, and whatnot.