1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back with the serpents

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Quazicotl, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Quazicotl
    Skink

Quazicotl New Member

Het fellow lizards,

This holiday I decided to hét back into lizardmen. Ever since my FLGS started playing Age of Heroes my hands started itching. I stopped playing fantasy when I was around 14 years old. Currently I'm 29 and play a lot of 40k. I guess i needed another army that's not space marines.

I still got a lot of models from the old days, a lot of which I'm cleaning atm. I also bought the start collecting box from seraphon and thinking about buying the thunderquake assault box. I'll start a painting blog in a few weeks to show my progress on my army.

Grtz

Scalenex, Warden and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see your paint log with the old and new mixed into one big army!

Quazicotl likes this.
  3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome back to the Light side. :angelic:

Quazicotl and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

So I'm guessing Stromcast Eternals are out of the picture. :D

Welcome to Lustria.

Warden and Quazicotl like this.
  5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

I too resumed playing after a long hiatus. Whatever your needs are, we got you covered.

Painting and converting. We got you covered. Tips and techniques, honest but polite critiques and models to inspire you. We got it.

Gameplay. We cover tactics, list building and battle reports for 8th Edition Warhammer, 9th Age Warhammer, Age of Sigmar Warhammer, and Kings of War.

We have fiction, aka fluff pieces. It's mostly 8th Edition/Age of Sigmar but we welcome all fluff. It doesn't have to be reptilian, it doesn't even need to be gaming.

And We got forums to talk about memes, Star Wars, and whatnot.