1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Balewind and Teleport

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Mune, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Mune
    Skink

Mune Member

Hi guys,

so the balewind tells me I'm not able to get down with my normal movement, because I'm not allowed to move at all.
    I have to banish ist first.

But the Seraphon teleport is not considered to be a move if I get this right (much like the Sylvaneth teleport, should be the same wording, where it doesnt count as a retreat if you teleport out of melee, because its no move).

So my question is, am I able to teleport down from the vortex, without him disappearing, so I couls get up the same way later?

And maybe another quick question, can the command ability and starseers reroll dice ability be used to force my opponent to reroll fate dice, after he uses them?

Thx

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

No, you cannot teleport onto a Balewind Vortex or away from it, I am pretty sure about that. Not 100% but my intuition says no way, that's not intended.

As to the other question: You can force your opponent to reroll any dice roll, except the initiative dice. Except if it has already been a reroll. I don't know what a fate dice is though. Please clarify.

EDIT: Do you mean destiny dice of Tzeentch players?
    In that case that's a very interesting question! I'd say it is probably not intended.
    They are rolled before you can use the ability, and once they are used the roll was too long ago. I'd say you cannot force a reroll.
    But I think there are abilities of a Tzeentch player that allows him to replenish his destiny dice in some way. You could probably force him to reroll those.

Seraphage likes this.
  3. Mune
    Skink

Mune Member

Fate dice are a tzeench goody.
    You roll 9 dice and you can use them in the game instead of rolling a dice.

Since they are not rolled in this moment, I'm not sure if I'm able to force him to reroll.

4. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Ok as I expected. So no, I am 99% sure you cannot reroll those.