1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Best Cases For Seraphon

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by claymore36, Feb 25, 2017.

1. claymore36
    Saurus

claymore36 Active Member

I have a good case of foam trays for my space marines but I've realized our glorious space lizards are a little oddly shaped for the average miniature tray. What have you guys used for safe transportation? Are there any good foam trays, do you use the kind that you can cut out yourselves, or something else entirely?

Bowser likes this.
  2. Drofnum
    Cold One

Drofnum Well-Known Member

I'm using battlefoam, mostly cause the case was gifted to me. I tried a few of their precut trays with shapes for the big dinos, they work well other than they are still set up for square bases so i had to do some custom modifications. Other than that I just have some with square holes that are big enough for knights, Saurus and Skinks.

Overall i'm pretty satisfied with it, there are a lot of random spiky bits that get caught on any foam i've tried though. Dont think we have a way around that unfortunately!

Crowsfoot and Bowser like this.
  3. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Qupakoco Keeper of the Dice Staff Member

Magnetized bases let you stack guys in a toolbox. They can stick to the walls and sides of trays, and they don't move. I posted a thread about it awhile ago. @spawning of Bob has pics of his setup.

4. Zheddikus
    Chameleon Skink

Zheddikus Well-Known Member

I made my own. With a combo of self cut and glued trays, as well as a metal plate for larger things.

It works like a charm and haven't had any issues sans magnets not wanting to stay glued....

Bowser likes this.