1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Bloodclaw Starhost 2k List

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Hulksmash, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Hulksmash
    Jungle Swarm

Hulksmash New Member

This is the core of what I'm thinking for my current list;

Bloodclaw Starthost - 200

Oldblood on Foot - 120

Sunblood - 120

Scar-Veteran on Cold One - 100

Scar Veteran on Carnosaur - 240

40 Saurus Warriors w/Spears - 360

40 Saurus Warriors w/Spears - 360

10 Saurus Warriors w/Hand Weapons - 100

1600 on the nose. Leaving 400pts to play with.

The obvious thing here is the ability to essentially put heavy pressure starting turn 1 by comboing the old blood's reform with the reroll ones for hitting and charging from the cold one vet and the extra hits from the scar vet on carnorsaur. So it's a 6" charge rerolling 1's with 40 saurus. The teleporting gives me lots of movement options. I thought I also saw a red FAQ update that said if you are removed from combat (i.e. teleport and not move) then you don't count as having withdrawn but this isn't based on that option.

I've essentially thought of several modifiers like adding a boat load of skink bodies via 2 hordes of them, lots of razordon/salamanders and a unit of 20-40 skinks, also the possibility of the slaan mage for support and the bonus teleport with ripper dactysl tickles me too, or just one big unit of ripperdactyls or 2 small units and 20 skinks. Essentially 400pts can add a lot of synergy or models to the army based on the core which I like but I'm looking for thoughts out there.