1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion brain fart

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Ssword1995, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Ssword1995
    Cold One

Ssword1995 Member

I want to start some fluff for my newly formed lizardmen and i dont want the slann to be the main figure. Could i have a sauria or even a krox be a leader /general ans the slann liatens to his council?

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Sometimes skinks or saurus are leaders when a slan is missing or absent,
    probaly not a kroxigor though, they barely know how to talk.

3. Ssword1995
    Cold One

Ssword1995 Member

I thought itd be cool if it was like a southland spawning and there was a spawning of one red kroxigor and he was blessed by sotek and was able to speak and had like a saurus type brain

4. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

A skink priest or a skink chief always work out well. You could possibly get away with a Kroxigor, but you would have to make it some sort of weird mutant one. It is your fluff, make it the way you want to and try it out. You can always kill him off it doesn't work.

There is a named Kroxigor character from a few years back. His name was Nakai the wanderer (Sacred Kroxigor of the first spawning).

They should really bring him back too, his rules were awesome.

5. Ssword1995
    Cold One

Ssword1995 Member

Thats were i got the idea from because i have last editions codex and read about him lol i was gonna see if i could make it almost so that character comes in and teaches mine what he knows. And yeah if it doesnt work i can always just start from scratch or replace him with like one of his secondary leaders

6. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

Yea, ultimately, it is your story.

7. Ssword1995
    Cold One

Ssword1995 Member

Ik but it does help to get some advice from older gamers who have made theirs already or have done it for other armies