1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Building my first Seraphon force...

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Ncshooter, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Ncshooter
    Jungle Swarm

Ncshooter Member

Hey folks!
    After playing a demo game of AoS, I really got the bug to return to the fantasy setting. I decided to roll a Seraphon force. And, in typical fashion... I went a tad overboard. What I've picked up thus far:

2 Start collecting boxes
    2 Carn boxes
    1 Stegadon box
    1 Bastillon box
    1 Slaan
    1 Kroak (still shows as back ordered, but it's been paid for at GW store)
    1 banner guy, don't remember the name...
    1 Skink star priest (another good conversion candidate, oh well)
    1 Eternal warrior guy
    1 cold one on foot (looking back, should have used the bits in the box :| )
    1 box of temple guard
    1 Kroxigar regiment (3 of them)

...and 1 Dread Saurian from FW. That order hasn't been confirmed yet from them, so I may not be able to get it. Pretty sure that's it. I think I'll pick up some more std. warriors and skinks at some point, once the influx of spending stops drawing wife agro. Didn't have a whole bunch of interest in the fliers, had bad memories of broken bases from long ago.

Now, it's time to put that together. I want to start out small so I can learn the ropes, and then maybe start doing points play down the road. AoS seems pretty popular at the GW shop and the FLGS here, should be no problem getting fights. Any help is appreciated while I cruise the previous discussions on this from other folks

Thanks!

Zheddikus and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I always recommend to build some scar-vet on cold ones with the start collecting. Then build the oracle from the trog into a starpriest, priest, or chief. You should he able to build up quite a nasty force even without the flyers. Excludes you feom the shadowstrike, but you will be able to build just about everything else.I would pick up a starseer next.

3. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Qupakoco Keeper of the Dice Staff Member

Lulz. Just buy her something too! Like flowers or something shiny. Wives like those.

That's a pretty serious amount of Carnosaurs/Trogs that you're starting out with. It'll be an impressive army for sure.

Fortunately we haven't lost any models, so I'd consider adding in some Salamanders after you up the infantry a little. Good luck! Make a paint bog!

Bowser likes this.