1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carnyx Doodle

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Karak Norn Clansman, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Karak Norn Clansman
    Troglodon

Karak Norn Clansman Well-Known Member

CiLiNDr0 on Deviantart asked if I wanted to contribute a Celtic warhorn doodle to his brewing Kingdoms of Myth game. So here goes a quick little doodle, based on the Gundestrup cauldron. Drawn after a bout of sickness following New Year, but had to wait with uploading until the pale scan image could be edited (with this site):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

It looks great!

I always liked the interwoven viking/celtic like patterns

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  3. Karak Norn Clansman
    Troglodon

Karak Norn Clansman Well-Known Member

4. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Very nice - I was investigating this Kingdoms of Myth game just now and I’m guessing that it’s a game for phones and tablets, i.e. Android and iOS? And that I’m guessing it’s a bit like Age of Mythology where you field historical units and mythological creatures together and use god powers to boost your civilisation?

Also been viewing some of the artworks made for it. Just a little paranoid that they’re getting the Celtic faction mixed up with Scots and Irish, the Irish being a different breed of Celts to the Ancient Britons and the Scots being descended from an amalgamation of them and the Picts. A simple mistake but one most people make.

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.