1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CDO Presents: Artisan's Contest

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Karak Norn Clansman, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Karak Norn Clansman
    Troglodon

Karak Norn Clansman Well-Known Member

Artisan's Contest XX: Chaos Dwarf Concept Art Challenge

Got an idea for Chaos Dwarfs, Hobgoblins, K'daai, Bull Centaurs or other things related to those big of hats and curly of beards? Like to draw or paint? Then join in on this concept art challenge! Gold winner reaps a miniature.

Concepts could include a sacrificial scene at the top of a Lizardmen stepped pyramid, where a Bull Centaur gets his heart ripped out by...

Bowser and Jorgik like this.
  2. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Oh, Clanny Boy,

I would love to play, but I've got nothing. I wrote some CD into a story once, but based on about four lines of fluff....

stop press .... I actually have got them planned for a bigger section in the next Bob Novella, and they need a chunky bit of non canon war machinery. This could be the start of something beautiful. I might need to run some ideas by you (it won't be this week).

3. Karak Norn Clansman
    Troglodon

spawning of Bob likes this.
  4. Karak Norn Clansman
    Troglodon

[​IMG]

AC XXV has launched, with slaves as its abominable theme! Prizes up for grabs as usual, don't miss out if you like to break out the whip.

5. Karak Norn Clansman
    Troglodon

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.