1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cold One Knights

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by strewart, Feb 27, 2009.

1. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Wow these models are ugly! I just got some yesterday, and they look pretty cool while they are on the sprue but as soon as you put them together, they just look fat and awkward. I'm sure a lot of veteran lizardmen players already knew this though. Has anyone done anything to them to make them look a bit better? It would be pretty tough to make them skinier, and then the saurus probably wouldn't fit on the back of them...

It probably wouldn't be too hard to reposition a couple of legs and make a few a bit more dynamic, running or jumping, but that doesn't quite fit their slow and stupid rules..

2. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

3. Durak
    Skink

Durak New Member

I like 'em... not sure why though. I can't stand the crawling ones from the last version... I gues I'm weird! :D

4. skinkyone
    Chameleon Skink

skinkyone Active Member

i hate them lol they look like cows,
    i personally am swapping the head for that of slightly converted DE cold ones, but this is a back burner project atm lol

5. Kingin
    Skink

Kingin New Member

Well I like the Lizardmen even though I feel the Dark Elves have cooler ones, but fluff wise, the Dark Elves Cold ones and Lizardmen Cold ones are a different breed, like dogs lol. The lizardmen cold ones look like Lizardmen anyway with head and all.