1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Day one Tourniment

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Craziecory, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Craziecory
    Skink

Craziecory New Member

Well hello my fellows,

Lets just say that although I am the only lizard at this 20 person tournie I am not "bringing it" so to say.

round one: High Elves (Solid Loss)

Big frog ran off the board. Skinks did two wounds to a lion chariot (giving me a solid loss rather than a massacer).

round two: Nurgle Demons (Massacared)

Great unclean one scared a unit of sarus warriors off the board, A krocie killed epedemus (the tally master) with one blow, Rolling a 17 with your Slann/temple guard... never good.

round three: Dark Elves (Draw)

Shot to death, got into hand to hand which really slowed down my death rate. No glorious deads to report.

If I was less of a stand up guy I would drop from the tourniment but then it wouold give an uneven number of players and no one likes a quiter. I hope I can do a better showing today.

2. Ninjaskink
    Cold One

Ninjaskink New Member

Did you happen to get a better idea of what else you might face at this tournamet? If so, we might be able to offer army by army suggestions with what you're bringing. If not... we might be able to look at how those three battles might have been tipped in your favor rather than the opposite. Do you remember how everything went down in those matches? or just the highlights you already gave us?

3. Craziecory
    Skink

Craziecory New Member

Last two matches were today. Both were against WoC. One was a Draw the other... Is there a catagory above massacured? he scored 2385 from my 2249 list. His flying lv 4 mage gated two of my units. Totaling around 1300 pts in two turns of action. On the 5th turn he almost did it a 3rd time (but got 7 str 10 hits instead)

I am waiting to see what goodies the new book might have. Other than scrapping Liz all togeather and selling them off at the next bizaar bizaar. I am toying around with either Skaven or Empire. I like the wacky shooting. Skaven looks to be like playing orks without animosity.

4. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Do you have any suggestions against a such flying wizard?

5. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

FSOD, perhaps?

6. doom_diver
    Cold One

doom_diver New Member

Pretty much Skink Preist W Sword of Might and Cloak of Feathers Quetzl and Tzunki