1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Do temple guard eat?

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by carno, Jan 6, 2013.

1. carno
    Skink

carno New Member

I have heard that TG can stand still for over a 1000 years. So what do they eat? Or do the saurus almost never eat? In like a thousand years or more? It doesn't add up.

2. Ssword1995
    Cold One

Ssword1995 Member

Hmm maybe the skinks come in and open their mouth and shove food in for em lol

3. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Unfortunately we put more thought in GW fluff than they do. They don't get very far past the Rule of Cool, you did inspire me to add the Slann having a spell to free themselves and their guards of the need for sustenance temporarily in my last installment of the story I'm working on.

4. Ssword1995
    Cold One

Ssword1995 Member

Lol i wonder if people on here work at gw and read these stories and are like wow thats creative! :rage:

5. kroxicool
    Skink

kroxicool New Member

well if you look at it one way, there are an awful lot of animals who barely ever eat and when they do its very little. so perhaps because they are just stood still for so long they can survive for centuries off practically nothing.
    so maybe when they do eat when they arent stood around and have full meals for.. enjoyment.. i suppose? its enough to keep them going for centuries.

6. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Qupakoco Keeper of the Dice Staff Member

Crocodiles and Alligators usually only eat once a week. According to some people they can go for up to 2 years surviving off the calories stored in their tails. So for Temple Guard you could assume that they could go for a few months fairly easily, especially if you use "magic" excuse.