1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Dread Saurian Effectiveness

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by TheSkeptic, May 4, 2017.

1. TheSkeptic
    Chameleon Skink

TheSkeptic Active Member

So I was looking at all the monstruorum arcanum or whatever it's called, and just realized that we still have Dread Saurians around. So I was wondering, has anyone played them? Any idea how effective they are? Are they efficient for their points cost? (What is their points cost anyway? I looked around and I couldn't find it) Any info on how useful they are in battle would be appreciated.

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

400 points, I have never used one, but some people have had great success with one.

3. Jbird460
    Saurus

Jbird460 Member

There are a few battle rep on the other fourm will people useing one. My thoughts is that if you run him you need to build the list around him. He is not something you can just add to a list and make it better. Also he is very inconsistent be cause he either does d6 damage with one attack or 2d6 attacks with other. He can destroy something or wiff.

InfamousBeany and Bowser like this.
  4. LordRibbit
    Temple Guard

LordRibbit Well-Known Member

Never used one but he doesn't have the monster keyword so can get cover bonuses or mystic shield for a 2+ save, think if you had a starseer in your list it would be quite nasty with re-rolls and curse of fates

Bowser likes this.