1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Dwarves and Artillery

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Aginor, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Hey y'all!

Since I am also interested in Dwarves (interesting new faction released today btw), I looked up some of their warscrolls, and.... I am a bit confused.

If I'd play a Dispossessed army, would I lose their allegiance if they bring their cannons (both Flame Cannon and the other one)?? They don't have the keyword it seems. WTF??

The crew has the keyword though, and the warscroll says that the crew is part of the cannon: "A Flame Cannon consists of a single war machine and a unit of 3 Duardin Crew"
    And it gets even more complex, since we have two crew warscrolls, one with the Dispossessed keyword, one without. Can I use the one with the keyword for both warmachines? Are warmachines always without keywords? Does that mean warmachines don't break allegiance?

So bottom line: Can I use Cannons and Flame cannons in my (imaginary) Dispossessed army without breaking allegiance?

And why are there no Grudge Throwers available to buy anymore? This sucks...

At least the still available models are all plastic.

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

The crew has the keyword is what is important. You do not lose dispossessed allegiance for bringing artillery, unless it is ironweld or other factions artillery.

Aginor likes this.
  3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Ok, thanks!

Bowser likes this.
  4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Yeah, it's basically the same for all warmachines: look at the Empire, for example.
    The warscroll for the crew is there because it can be targeted separately, it's them that do the fighting in cc, and so on...

Aginor and Bowser like this.