1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edited Title: Selling some 40k On Ebay if anyones interested

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by SlanntaClause, May 21, 2016.

1. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

I bought this model awhile back and know I spent a pretty penny I just don't remember who it is or what its worth - I'm putting a lot of my Warhammer 40k in one big lot and would like to know who he is and his value for the purposes of overall asking price - Please someone help me :)

IMG_1659.JPG

all I can gather is that he may be a high ranking officer or something because of the little stick he carriers a swagger stick I think their called I got it to make a Dads army unit :p he was going to be captain mainwearing.

Bowser likes this.
  2. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

Reaver Titan Princeps
    Forge world Games Days
    2008 - I think I found him

3. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

If you are still not sure post that photo on the Reaperminis forum. They are scary good at ID of old or unusual miniatures.

Bowser likes this.
  4. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

Thanks Pendrake I found it by chance looking through a gamesday post I had afew Death korps of kreig and other games day special for sale in the bundle so figured it out :) - trying to raise funds quick if anyone's interested in some 40k models - I've put a high asking price but a lot are rare but willing to negotiate :p

Bowser likes this.
  5. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

Bowser likes this.