1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Expanding an army

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Kor`Torak, Mar 22, 2020.

?

What´s the next step¿

1. Seraphon SC! with Oldblood on Carno

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Seraphon SC! with Troglodon

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Skink SC! for Terradons and more Sunbeams

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Kor`Torak
    Skink

Kor`Torak Member

Hello there everybody!! I open this because i do have a question. I´m coming back for more Seraphon action, i was using them for a while, got a few good victories, but i decided to wait for a proper Battletome before expanding some more, since i already collected and painted all the plastic kits i wanted to do.

And now i´m in a dilemma, since i don´t know how to expand this army, i have almost every hero in the roster, converted or bought, i do have some big boys, flying boys, and scaly boys (26 warriors, 15 TG, 7 Knights, 20 Skinks, 3 Rippers) all shown on the photo.

I would like to get another Saurus SC!, for more Carnousaurs, but i dont know if it will be good to have a Trog too if i want to go for more magic, i can get both of them from the store, but first i want to know if his worth it, and also if it wouldn´t be better to get an Skink SC!

What are your thougths?

Attached Files:

2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Welcome back!

I am not a huge fan of the new Bastiladons. However, Terradons are amazing for their price. If you wanting to play coalesced then you probably want an Oldblood on a Carno. The Troglodon got a lot better than it use to be, unfortunately it also got a lot more expensive in game. So much so that I feel it is very overcosted.

Seeing as you already have the Starpriest and one bastiladon I would got for the Saurus SC box with the Oldblood Carnosaur. It will also turn your single unit of 5 Knights into 15. Which will give you a lot more option on how you want to field them.

Make sure you check out @Killer Angel Battletome 2.0 Review @ my Battletome 2.o Lists Thread.

3. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

And:
    3qiqoz.jpg

Grrr, Imrahil

Lizerd and LizardWizard like this.
  4. Kor`Torak
    Skink

Kor`Torak Member

OK then, more sauruses it is. I`m already building up to 62 without the new box, with it i will have a nice saurus list full of punch, i assume the better choice is the clubs right?

Lizerd, LizardWizard and Imrahil like this.
  5. Random Lizard
    Cold One

Random Lizard Well-Known Member

Depends if you plan on using them in a max sized unit or not. 20- models i'd go clubs but 30+ i'd go spears.

LizardWizard likes this.
  6. Dread Saurian
    Stegadon

Dread Saurian Well-Known Member

*gestures to you with a huge clawed paw*

Attached Files:

• 74a.jpg
      74a.jpg
      File size:
      14.2 KB
      Views:
    Cuetzpal Pilli and LizardWizard like this.