1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS First 2k list, feedback welcome

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Billie, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Billie
    Skink

Billie Member

Hey Guys, I have some lizards already and i'm looking to expand upon my army. I made up a list composed of models I have and a couple i would buy to add. I know this is probably not the most competitive list out there but I'd like to know your opinions on how I could possibly improve upon this later.

Leaders:
    Slann Starmaster
    Saurus Astrolith Bearer
    Scar-Vet on Carnosaur
    Skink Star Priest

Behemoth:
    Troglodon

Battleline:
    3x5 Saurus knights
    1x40 skinks

Other:
    5x Chameleon skinks
    3x Terradon riders

Battalions:
    Shadowstrike starhost
    Firelance starhost

in order to build this I would need to get a start collecting box, a slann and a box of skinks. Other units I have lying around are 10 warriors, a sunblood, an oldblood on foot and a scar vet on cold one.

Any suggestions to make a better 2000pts list are welcome, however I don't want to spend tons of money.

Thanks

2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Based off what you own and plan to buy I would look into the Dracothion's Tail Battalion. It is the most viable Saurus Knights build.

Billie likes this.
  3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

I agree. I have played the Shadowstrike with Terradons +Firelance combination and it does work, but IMO going a bit more heavy on the flyers (use six or more) makes it a lot better, and I also have to warn you that the Chameleons start to really kick in at 10 (because then they have the power to one-shot some heroes).

LizardWizard and Billie like this.
  4. Billie
    Skink

Billie Member

Allright i'll keep that in mind when building my list