1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Fluff question.

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by DanBot, Jan 13, 2012.

1. DanBot
    Ripperdactil

DanBot Member

Spawning pools
    I've read most of the Lizardmen book and I just find mention of them. I'd like to know more. Are these pools a limited resource? Where they created by the Old Ones? Or do Saurus or Slann Mage make them?

2. eppe
    Kroxigor

eppe Member

Old ones created them. The limited resource isn't known... some pools haven't had a spawning in a long time, others you could set a watch to, and some are completely random.

3. DanBot
    Ripperdactil

DanBot Member

Thank you. I figured as much. I just haven't read it anywhere. Or I have and forgot where.

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

My impression is that they are a sort of cloning tank/artificial woumb kinda thing made by the Old Ones.

5. DanBot
    Ripperdactil

DanBot Member

I pictured them as swamps for the most part. Well, the ones that haven't been built up around and made rectagular. IDK. I haven't seen much information about them. I think everything I know about them is just based on assumption. I just naturally figured that they were made by the old ones and no more were ever to be made without them. And that some spawn more frequently and regularly than others. And some have seem to have dried up completely. I think that last bit is mentioned in the army book a few times. But the part about all of them being made by the old ones, and slann nor saurus nor skink being able to replicate it is just an assumption. IDK.

6. Ronisman
    Saurus

Ronisman New Member

I think there's no way they were made by anything other than the old ones. The old ones made the slann, saurus, skinks, and krox to do their work, so I think you are pretty safe in your assumption that the old ones made all the spawning pools.