1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the Old Ones!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cristhian MLR, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Cristhian MLR
    Terradon

Cristhian MLR Well-Known Member

Hello I am Cristhian, from México, don't worry, I understand english quite perfectly, however I am having problems to get fully started.

I have knew about the game since almost ever and obviously Lizardmen are by far the most amazing faction, but I started to get into WH just before I played WH40 Dawn of War games, thats when I decided to try to get a collection.

So, firstly, my country has an extremely lack of shops around provincies and even at our capital city there are not too many hobby stores, not to say that miniatures with an reasonable prices, so I would start to buy from Amazon, but if you know something about other international services, please tell me.

Later, I would want to start an army to play both standard and AoS formats.

That's all for now, see you later!

2. The Sauric Ace
    Salamander

The Sauric Ace Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! :D

Sounds quite difficult for you to get into in the first place, but I'm hoping that you may find a place to join up with other fellow game interested personal :)

Cheers!

3. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Hola Christhian.

This should make you feel at home...

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

eBay is another great source for Warhammer. :D

ps. Welcome to Lustria.

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Hola! (one of the hundred or so Spanish words I know)

Welcome to the forums! Fortunately we have a Tactica Index for playing both Age of Sigmar and 8th Edition formats. Whatever game you prefer to use your Mayan/Aztec lizards in, we have the tools to support your needs.

6. Cristhian MLR
    Terradon

Thank you all guys, I'm glad to be here and thank you for all this information, you will hear (read*) from me soon, I'm writing an interesing article, specially dadicated to my latin fellowers.

I would also like to see more opinions of how to get the cheaper miniatures possible.

See you!

P.S. spawing of Bob, lmao, such stereotypes, I'm not even mad, its funny to see how people make fun from them.

7. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the sights and sounds!

8. Cristhian MLR
    Terradon

Thanks, BTW, I would like to know if buy miniatures from Amazon or eBay is better than G-W, also, I'm seeing that at the Rest of the World shop, there are lots of sold out items, there will be new miniatures soon? Then I guess it should be better to wait for them.

And also would like to know if pick two Lizardmen battalions is a good way to start an army, or buying an battalion, two Saurus boxes, one Skink box and one TG box, 1d4chan that it is, but as a newly spawn swarm from a county with a perturbing lack of hobby shops I want to invest my money wisely.

See you all.

9. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Where is this interesting article? Don't make me come over there and threaten you with maraccas...