1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From the spawning pool...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lherad, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Lherad
    Skink

Lherad Well-Known Member

And into the jungle! Hello everyone, I've been lurking around the forum for a bit now, and I think it's time I introduced myself to the amazing community you have built here.

I started collecting WHFB and WH40k when I was 11, and my main armies were VC and orcs for fantasy and nids for 40k. I took a big hiatus from the hobby due to life things in 2013, but some months ago a group of friends picked up Age of Sigmar and I got to play a few matches with their armies. I got hooked in, I really like the system (even though I dont like the lore as much).

I have always loved Lizardmen (I never got an army of them back in 6th ed, but I have both 6th and 7th ed army books =P), and I decided to start an army of Seraphon! I love painting and converting my models, and I will be opening a project log soon (I hope it helps me in being constant with the time I dedicate to the hobby).

So far I've bought a start collecting box, the last Thunderbeast Host box my hobby store had, a box of temple guard and some characters. I'll be expanding soon (I hope) when I get all the miniatures painted up.

Cheers and see you around =)

Warden, Captaniser and Aginor like this.
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome!

3. ravagekitteh
    Skink Chief

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! Great to have you finally collecting the dinosaurs who ride other dinosaurs into battle and also....DINSOSAURS!

Let us know if you have any questions about game play, fluff, or modeling.

5. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Welcome aboard