1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction Fullmetal Lizardmen

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Warden, May 12, 2019.

1. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Fullmetal Lizardman_zoom.jpg

Fullmetal Lizardmen: Spawnbrothers

Two skink priests, Ekko-wado and Aru of the spawning El-Rigg, try to resurrect a dead Slann using mummified bones. Both are just spawnlings, who have innate understanding of both the winds of Metal and Death, but their experiments lead them to necromancy. The Spell backfires upon them, maiming Ekko and winking/ripping the Aru completely out of the material world. The survivor Ekko uses his skills to graft the soul of his lost spawnbrother Aru into their dead kroxigor servant's body, and later replaces his own lost arm and leg with metal replacements. Because of their taboo they are forced to flee the jungle temples of Lustria (for a time...)

Ekko-wado (Ekko) the Skink Priest- Master of the lores of Metal and Death, borderline knowledge of necromancy due to experiments and research. Hotheaded, considered very radical. In battle is known to use spells to deadly effect, and in close combat can turn his metal arm into a sword.

Aru the Kroxigor- younger spawn-brother, intelligent and loyal, now serves as bodyguard and magical assistant. Also strong knowledge of Magic, though not to the extent of his spawnbrother.

Now they hunt across all corners of the world, from the Old World, to Ind and Cathay, and the outskirts of Lustria, selling services as mercenaries in exchange for arcane lore and clues to uncover ancient lost Old One artifacts. They are ultimately searching for what is known to the warm bloods as the True Philosophers Stone in order to get their original bodies back from the ethereal realm.

Repost from my Art Thread, I am considering making these two models at some point in the future and was reading up on the lore I wrote. Also have WIP pictures over there. In a Warhammer/Mordheim game I could see these two operating as a Thaquol/Boneripper combo (spellcaster/bodyguard), with the wizard using either metal/death lores.