1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Fyreslayer 1k

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by ILKAIN, May 14, 2019.

1. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

Where are my fellow Fyreslayers players out there? I have picked up the get started and three boxes of hearthguard, and have been putting it together. There is a 1k "open war" (the random cards) event at my lgs this Saturday and I have been thinking ill run the following list.... advice and constructive criticism welcome

1000K open war event

Fyreslayers

Hermdar lodge:
    no battle shock when wholly within enemy territory or within 12" of objective
    bonus command: vulkite or hearthgaurd can attack first, use at start of combat phase
    trait: -1 to wound rolls for general and units wholly within 12"
    artifact of power: re-roll wounds vs heroes, 6 to hit = mortal wound in addition to normal damage

Heroes:
    280 Runefather on Magmadroth; General, hermdar mandatory item, Hermdar mandatory hero trait, -1 to rend against this model (mount trait)
    100 Runeson; Javelin
    120 Runic Smiter; Key; ember storm for second prayer (vulkites and hearthguard can charge and run, 3+)
    100 Grimwrath berzerker

Battle line:
    160 10x Vulkite Berzerkers; Pick and shield
    240 10x Hearthguard berzerkers; Poleaxes (2 mortals on unmod 6, continue attack sequence)

1000/1000, 0 +CP, 69 wounds (giggity)

2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

The list looks good.

Fyreslayers are a fantastic army with their new book. It might be difficult to hold objectives while having two Magmadroths at 1k. Be aggressive with your monsters and save your movement rune to reposition on objectives instead of wasting it turn one like half the players I encounter. lol

3. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

I don't have two magmadroths.....

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Opps, saw the Runeson with Jav and thought he was on mag.

ILKAIN likes this.
  5. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

lol no worries. I only own the one get started box and the three hearthguard boxes (one magmadroth, runefather, runeson, runesmiter interchangeable on foot or magma, and 10 Vulkites; hearthguard are 5x each box)