1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion GAME OF SCALES!(+ UPDATED CHARACTER LISTS) ENJOY(PART 1 COMING IN A DAY OR TWO)

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Xholankha the lost one, May 3, 2016.

?

is this a good idea, cause i think so?

Poll closed May 7, 2016.
  1. yes

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

Xholankha the lost one Well-Known Member

A Game Of Scales

When the celestial council of the chosen of the old ones takes place at the city of eternal judgement, 15 lords of the most important cities gather and take council on the impending threats that endanger the great plan.

Saurus Old Blood Kcibrihp-Esurc of Cuaqtla - the Big Kahouna. This reptilian death machine frequently punches reality in the face, and then makes reality shine his claws. He fears nothing except the darkness within himself.

Slann Lord Bow’xa, lord of the temple city, Kimench'o'Muul – the City of Turtles. He rides to war atop a huge bastiladon, and is himself unusual in that he has a thick, spiky shell and lives in a castle. Sorry, not this one, – he lives in another castle.

Saurus eternity Lord; Warden of Mutal – the City of Too Much Awesome. Lord Warden is very proud of his well painted collection of Bretonnian miniatures which he sometimes arranges in a row across his excessively wide belly.

Slann Lord Che’khov of Noass’pulz – City of Devices. This mage possesses many powerful and useful artifacts, such as the fabled Che’khov’s Blowpipe.

Slann Lord Tzlanputin of Ol'blyti - City of Misery. The City itself is not miserable, but with 400 days per year of inclement weather, the inhabitants certainly are. Mighty Txlanputin has only one weakness - he is easily burnt by Chotec's rays.

Slann Lord Tlac’natai the Observer, ruler of Poneextlan – the City of the Blazing Quango. Has the gift of long sightedness but is less attentive to close details. Is only on the council because of his failure to read the fine print on his contract.

Slann Lord Da'rk-IV of Shoadn'tezl- the City of Critique. Even when he is pressed, Da'rk-IV will tell little about his mysterious background, but he doesn’t mind taking excessive time to show it.

Skink Priest Scalenex, a scholar of Klodorex - the City of Eternal Judgement. Famed for his dedication to Order, he has more power in his hypertrophied index finger than is contained in your average greater daemon of Tzeentch.

Skink Chief En’aten of Avatarxa – City of Premptive Strikes. En’aten’s initiative score is so high that he was able to pre-empt the writing of these words and give asisstance wit the profreadign as well

Skink Chief Pendra'iq of Loquatzla - the City of Monuments. Actually the city has only one monument, but it is really really nice. Almost award winning.

Skink Priest N’dege, of Canxcra – the City of Smoke. Unusually devoted to burning incense and studying sacred plaques on his daily journeys on the astral plane.

Skink Chief Cro’sfoot of Bin’gohall – the City of the Ancients. Incredibly old for a skink, he is therefore reputed to be wise. An alternate theory is that his cryptic utterances indicate senility rather than wisdom, but hey, we can afford to be generous - he can’t last much longer.

Skink Chief Hyperborean of Szketchpadsi – City of the Lost Arts. Will soon be transferred to Biga’pl where her duty will be the training of fresh spawnlings, gods help them.

Skunk Chief Y’ttar Scaletail of Scalenblight – City of Cheese. A very recent addition to the Celestial Council of the Chosen, due mostly to a series of accidental decapitations, immolations and fatal shaving mishaps of other eligible candidates.

Scar Veteran Discomute of Blitza - City of the Blood Bowl. Discomute is the undisputed champion of arena combat in all of Lustria if not the world. His success does not make him haughty, because he can’t really remember it.

Saurus Old Blood Qupakoco of Alasxka - the City of Eternal Dusk. Qupakoco keeps himself constantly ready for the prophesied dark time which is known as “the Coming of the ZZZs".

Saurus Bo'b of Los'tmabo'tl - the City of Oddness. Bo'b himself is not a lord of his city, but the ruling council are only too happy to loan him out if other cities require his unique skills. Or even if they don’t.

Saurus Old Blood Th’saurik’acex (now deceased) of Chichen-Itza – The City of Secret Herbs and Spices. His death was a tragic waste, but at least we didn’t expend four books worth of narrative space and getting to like him before he went. And he would have barely felt a thing. It was quick. Quickish, anyway.

Xholanka the Lost One(species unknown), mysterious ruler of X’ogro – the City of the Sands. He is known for pronouncements of such prophetic depth that even after the passage of long periods of time, the promised events have not yet occurred.

first bit relesed in 1-2 days (GMT)

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  2. The Sauric Ace
    Salamander

The Sauric Ace Well-Known Member

Well they all be dead come season two, then? :p

3. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

you know nothing sauric ace......

4. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Can I like something twice, Jon Xho?

I read your PM before I read this post - Ace is probably right - there will be a carpet of corpses before the end. I hope the characterisation is expanded before the bodies start to fall.

If I beg, can I write the character background for @Kcibrihp-Esurc?

5. thedarkfourth
    Kroxigor

thedarkfourth Well-Known Member

:(:confused::mad:
    *wants city*
    *cries*
    *throws tantrum*
    *regrets for the millionth time not being more active on L-O*

6. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

TDF, I want to be able to resurrect you when convenient, and stuff you back in the closet when... the rest of the time. Stop embarrassing me, dude.

Paradoxical Pacifism and Bowser like this.
  7. thedarkfourth
    Kroxigor

I feel like my relationship with bob is a perfect "hubris" story arc. Don't dabble in what you can't control, "dude". (*zing!*) Is it arrogant to compare myself to the laws of god and nature?

8. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

You may have a part, who knows what @Xholankha the lost one has up his sleeve.

9. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

i need 1 more lord, you're appointed
    city
    and name please

10. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

@thedarkfourth's name should be Redshirt'us.
    He is from the City of the Doomed.

Do you see how much better it is if I help with the backgrounds?

11. thedarkfourth
    Kroxigor

Nope, name is "Breaker of Eggshells" and the city is (obviously) "The Fourth Dark City". Yay!

Here was me hoping one day to make it onto the friends of bob thread. Perhaps you'll start an enemies of bob?

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  12. The Sauric Ace
    Salamander

The intrigues are already started!

Don't go to any weddings planned by thedarkfourth, Bob!!!

13. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

dark i need youre lizardy name and city so hurry hurry

14. thedarkfourth
    Kroxigor

Wait...what? Has everyone else given you a name and city? Aren't you the one who should create it for your own story? Now I feel foolish...have I missed something?

15. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

i condone a sense of freedom to the character
    i dont have much time and im including you in the story
    1. lizardy name
    2.your city

16. thedarkfourth
    Kroxigor

Ah, ok no problem. Thanks a lot for the inclusion! Let's see.....don't know if you want serious or funny. Let's go with

D'rk IV
    of the Temple City of Shoad N'tezl

17. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

excellent thanks

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  18. The Sauric Ace
    Salamander

Of course thedsrkfourth's character will die come season four ;)

19. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

Question is who's going to be my joffrey?.......

20. The Sauric Ace
    Salamander

I admire the person who would allow their character that personality. To be honest if any of them, are like the character of that show, we'll have bunch of great characters to hate; so maybe the Joffrey assign character would just be the king of the hill choice :D

The real question is who'll be Arya ;)