1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Getting back into Seraphon, where to find rules?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Batch, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Batch
    Cold One

Batch Active Member

Alright, so I started a Seraphon army two years ago but go side tracked by other armies. Im coming back but I just want to make sure I havent missed anything. I didnt get the Tome back then because it was old then and it is now. So the core rules are in the GHB18, Im also checking out the A5 cards in the other thread, which would save eratas on things like the EoTG.

So from memory that gives me the command abilities, traits and summoning information as well as updated war scrolls...is there any place where we can find the updated battalions? There was some weird errata with the Thunderquake?

2. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

best place for war scrolls and errata is the age of sigmar app it updates in real time and most of it is free battalions require you to buy the old tome in digital form so for artifacts battalions generals traits and alliance abilities i use d4chans tactics board its a bit out of date but most of it is good.

3. SnowMan
    Saurus

SnowMan Active Member

battlescribe app I have it on my phone and on windows

select the units you want to look at and print as a pdf found it very helpful