1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Ghyran realm command and Slann

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Dr Kaos, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Dr Kaos
    Saurus

Dr Kaos Member

I played a game in the realm of Ghyran recently and was hard pressed for conjuration points when I noticed that the realm command ability gives you the opportunity to cast another spell. Can I use a command point to give my Slann the extra spell and then decline to cast it for another 3 CCP?

2. Nart
    Carnasaur

Nart Well-Known Member

This is clearly not intended, but RAW, yes. GHB says that before attempting to cast a spell, Slann can choose to perform celestial conjuration instead. CB says, that a WIZARD HERO may attempt to cast Shield of Thorns spell. There is no restrictions to any special rules, that applies to this spell.

This situation is akin to teleporting Slann on Balewind. It is obviously not inteded but nothing forbids it either. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Dr Kaos
    Saurus

Dr Kaos Member

We realized that we had entered the domain of very strange rule effects so we rolled off and noted it as a thing to check up later. As a sidenote, I got the summoning points but it did not help as I got soundly beaten by a lot of trees.

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  4. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

You definitely can, it also works with the new balewind vortex